At Shrock Restoration – Rainbow International of North Central Ohio, fire damage repair is one of our core services. After a fire, it is important to start the restoration process as soon as possible to save property and items that may be further damaged by the acidic nature of soot and ashes. When your home or business has gone through the devastation of fire, you need trusted experts on your side to help you get your life back to normal as quickly as possible. Shrock Restoration – Rainbow International of North Central Ohio is a team that can handle all of your cleaning, restoration, and repair needs caused by the unfortunate event of fire. In addition, we help you sort through the insurance process as well.
Our fire damage repair services include:
- 24/7 emergency services (419) 994-0000
- Emergency board up and tarp over services to minimize further damage
- Prompt damage assessment and estimate for you and your insurance company
- Pack Out: inventory and removal of possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration at our clean, safe, insured, off-site facility
- Soot and smoke odor elimination, deodorization, and air purification certified by the Clean Trust
- Content odor removal with the industry’s leading ozone chamber and highly skilled cleaning technicians
- Assistance with the insurance claims process
- Reconstruction of the affected areas or complete rebuilds
- After some fires, it may be necessary to call for water damage clean-up as well
- Demolition services if necessary
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers, and temperature equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing effort
- Final clean-up and safe return of cleaned items
Shrock Restoration – Rainbow International of North Central Ohio has restored businesses, homes, and personal belongings from losses ranging from smoke residue to major fires. Our licensed team has the expertise in commercial, industrial, and residential projects. We perform the necessary services required by your insurance company, and work to preserve, protect, and secure your home or business from further damage.